Open House Training Dates
The AJSS ‘Interactive Training Facility’ opened its doors on May 1st 2017 to provide enhanced, hands-on training for rotating equipment users around the globe.
Book Online and pay instantly to attend one of our Open House Training sessions – ‘O&M & Controls’ 4 Days – see dates below for 2018 in Melbourne. Spaces available for up to 15 attendees – so book now!
|Course Title:||Gas Turbine Operation & Maintenance and Controls|
|Date:||March 20-23 2018, Jun 19-22 2018, Aug 7-10 2018 and Oct 30-Nov 2 2018|
|Location:||Cheltenham, Melbourne, Vic|
|Time:||8.30-4.30pm Daily (2pm Friday)|
|Price:||Au$2,990+ GST per person
(Discount available for corporate bookings for 5+ employees on one class)
No refund for cancellations – change of date is permitted up to 30 days prior to course commencement
Change of name permitted up until 3 days prior to course commencement.
- Training hosted by 4 Specialist Engineers
- Hands on live Borescope Training
- Human Engine Simulation
- PECC Valve Interactivity
- Hands On Gas Turbine Sessions
- 3 Months post-training technical support
- Social Team-building Event
Email us now to hold your place or book and pay online instantly above – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Interactive facility allows us to provide hands-on Training using a variety of interactive methods that ensure extensive knowledge transfer. We have a large facility with functional space that allows us to provide ‘touch and feel’ experiences on a variety of Gas turbines. Students can conduct Borescope inspections as if they were in a field environment and they have access to high tech vibration equipment, turbine fuel gas trains and instrumentation boards that all provide enhanced, learning in real time. This means less time in front of a screen and more time engaging the senses!
Our Interactive classroom courses are booked by our clients again and again. We continually update our delivery methods to ensure the best learning outcomes for our students. With gamification and role play assessments such as the “Interactive Assessment and Human Engine Simulation”, we help students to learn quite literally, on their feet! These training techniques are what makes us unique and it ensures your employees gain guaranteed, enhanced knowledge to further their personal and professional development.
We are building online training modules that will allow trainees to complete modules in their own time, reducing employer cost and employee downtime when classroom training simply cannot be accommodated. Employees can sign up and pay for courses that will allow them to undertake intensive training at their own pace, in their own time.
Our unique interactive approach to technical training has provided our clients’ operations and maintenance teams with concepts, models and learning platforms that reduce dependence on the OEM during routine intervention.
- Gas Turbine Safety Training
- Gas Turbine Generator Set O&M Module
- Introduction to Principles of Vibration Class
- Gas Turbine O&M/Gas Turbine Controls Master Class
- Centrifugal Compressor O&M/Compressor Controls Master Class
- Manager/Supervisor/Snr Technician Technical Overview Class
- Gas Turbine Theory/O&M Refresher Class
- Intensive Power Plant Operator/O&M Class
- Compressor Station Operation/O&M Class
- Maintenance Strategies – Concepts and Philosophies
- Condition Monitoring & Machine Diagnostics
- Gas Turbine & Centrifugal Gas Compressor O&M (4 Days)
- Gas Turbine Controls Training (with Rockwell Automation 3-4 Days student expertise dependent)
- Engaging, interactive discussions with experts and peers
- Interactive Skills Assessment of attendees to facilitate dedicated focus on learning gaps
- Interactive “Human Engine” exercise – enhanced learning activity
- Peronalised student workbook
- Interactive AO Drawings Session
- Use of Customer DCS screens for enhanced training
- PPT / Whiteboard knowledge presentations encouraging active discussion
- Comprehensive, unique course material provided to student
- Interactive Case Studies
- PLC / HMI Simulator
- On-site locations allow for real time ‘Hands-On’ training
- Daily Course Reviews with student Q&A
- Personal access to Trainee Members Area post-training
- Customer Engineering involvement in training module development
- Personal access to AJSS Tutor for 3 months post-training