ROTATING EQUIPMENT TECHNICAL TRAINING
- ROCKWELL CONTROLLOGIX/ STUDIO 5000 GAS TURBINE CONTROL
- O&M Gas Turbine + Compressors plus Intro to Controls
- O&M Reciprocating Engines
- Instrument Air Systems
Open House Course Dates:
O&M Gas Turbine & Compressor:
May 12-14 2020
September 15-17 2020
November 17-19 2020
INDUSTRY LEADING TRAINING
Our Training Approach
Our unique interactive approach to training has provided our clients’ operations and maintenance teams with concepts, models and learning platforms that reduce OEM dependence during routine intervention.
- Unique techniques that ensure that your employees gain enhanced knowledge to further personal and professional development.
- We can deliver training at any location, including onshore and offshore sites
- We also have a dedicated Interactive Training facility in Melbourne, Australia.
- Our courses are custom designed to specifically suit your organisational needs.
- Courses are flexible in duration, from a basic 2-Day New Hire Familiarization courses to 4-Day Advanced Controls, 1-Day Vibration or Half Day Borescope courses.
- We offer dedicated customer courses as well as quarterly Open-House Training courses for up to 15 attendees. Our open house classes deliver 3-days of O&M and Introduction to Controls classes and spots can be booked and paid for online.
- Our training delivery methods ensure attendees retain valuable learning and seamlessly apply these to their workplace.
- Documentation and delivery methods are continually updated with the latest developments and information ensuring the very best learning outcomes for your teams
- The interactive tools and role-play assessments maintain classroom engagement as participants participate in the ‘Interactive Assessment, Human Engine and Compressor Event cards’ offering in-situ learning experiences
- Onsite training offers engines, PECC Valves and Borescopes to optimise sensory learning discussions
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
Customised Course Offerings
- Reciprocating Engines and Compressors
- Instrument Air Systems
- Gas Turbine Operation and Maintenance
- Centrifugal Compressor Operation and Maintenance
- Gas Turbine Theory (O&M Refresher)
- Compressor Station Operation
- Condition Monitoring & Machine Diagnostics
- Gas Turbine & Centrifugal Gas Compressor O&M (4 Days)
- Gas Turbine ControlLogix (with Rockwell Automation 3 Days
Our training delivery methods include:
- Engaging, interactive discussions with multiple experts
- Interactive Skills Assessment to facilitate dedicated focus on learning gaps
- Interactive “Human Engine” and ‘Deck of Cards’ exercises for enhanced learning
- Use of Customer DCS screens for enhanced training
- PPT / Whiteboard knowledge presentations encouraging active discussion
- Comprehensive, unique course material provided to student
- Interactive Case Studies
- PLC / HMI Simulator
- On-site location delivery for real time ‘Hands-On’ training
- Daily Course review with student Q&A
- Customer involvement in training module development
- Personal access to AJSS online tutor post-training
“WE ENGAGED AJ STACK SOLUTIONS TO PROVIDE A SUITE OF GAS TURBINE AND CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL TRAINING COURSES FOR JEMENA’S RECENTLY COMPLETED NORTHERN GAS PIPELINE. ONE THING THAT REALLY IMPRESSED ME ABOUT ARTHUR AND THE TEAM AT AJ STACK SOLUTIONS WAS THEIR ATTITUDE TO CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – ALWAYS STRIVING TO BETTER AND DELIVER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND AJ STACK SOLUTIONS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE SEEKING GAS TURBINE AND CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSOR SPECIFIC TRAINING.”
“Your people, without exception were friendly and professional. Your facility and setup were of the highest standard and the attention to detail was exemplary”
“I can honestly say this was the best learning experience I have had for a long time. The information was relevant and delivered in an engaging way by industry experts that have actually been there and done the things they are teaching. Far from death by power point with the ability to answer questions in detail. To anyone in the oil/gas/chemicals space working with turbines and compressors I highly recommend AJSS.”
“The training was informative and varied I learned so much from your experts. I now feel that I can really apply the knowledge to my day to day work in the field”